2010년 8월 26일 목요일

I am one of the Callaxy S User in Korea.

This is a great chance to konw the different way to express me. 1Month ago, I bought a smart Phone. I did not know what the smart Phone is but now I am trying to learn more about it even I am crazy about it. It is kind of a computer which we use every day. So what! What is the difference. It is a portable computer. What! we are going to get our computer every day even everymoment. Ha~~~~~~ a. But there are so many way to connect peoloe with it. We can post our story on the wall of internet. And people can read my stroy at a glance. And then they make a answer. Just like garffiti, or a note on the board. But the most important thing is that the world is going to be changed with it. People can share their information and the time to share information is more and more short. So that the speed of developing is higher then before.

Well I am still learning about it and I will post the picture of my cutty some time soon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기