2010년 8월 27일 금요일

I have a class on thuesday.

I have to make a presentation actually it is kind of class to introduce students how to make a new vision for their job. Wow it is little bit difficult to make a new pattern in Korea. Especially, In this school. Anyway I have chosen the article about the smart phone war between Jobs and Googles. As you know there is a long history to introduce this war But it is so exciting and interesting story which is going to make us surprise.

In the summer I have summer class. It was usual for me because that was grammar classs. I have majored the English grammar. I have sort of reputation of teaching English grammar to Korean student not very famous but sort of ....... In the middle of the class, as always, I wanted to introduce my student a new and innovation things. So I brought a article in New York Time. But the article was the begging of this. I introduced the artcle to students and I was incited by the article. I thought it was the beginning of the new ear in the computer world.

Finally last month I bought A Gallaxy S which is the brand new modal to compete Iphone 4. But in the article the auther said Steve Jobs has been trying to monopolize his new terrotory with IPhone. But the parter company did not like his policy. Actully Jobs has now opened the os of iphone Because of his action other partners have been in truble to develop their new version of software. But Jobs do not want to open it. And then googles and Samsung have made ally againist Jobs and then make Samsung's brand new gadget : Gallaxy S

I know IPhone would be better in design and other supproting soft ware. But Android is a open source code so anyone can make new version with it and use it on his own phone. This is the future there are so many steve Jobs

Maybe some day, I will make a program by my self on my phone. And I want to encourage my student to develop new program and also realize their dream in real.

but it is hard to make a preparation

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기